Autosurf is over

Now that we have huge numbers of surf sites that all claim to pay the whole sector has turned into a gambling product. I've only spend 30 $ to test a few programs. My intention was to put what cash I had left in the paying few. This proved unnecessary research as there was nothing left to reinvest. In stead of tracking a bunch of successful monitor sites I found myself looking at broken pages. I've never bloged about anything that required so much dead links to be removed from postings. To make a good surf site you need to monitor your sites constantly and remove dead links every 10 minutes. This makes me wonder what I'm doing and even more worried about what I'm promoting here. Sometimes I wonder why it's so hard for me to keep up with this nonsense as it's so easy to do a good blog about cash making websites. It's almost as-if I've forgotten to write the article....
open site search "Autosurf is over" on google Next program » Next program » Next program »